Join the Raleigh Boychoir Today!
Raleigh Boychoir is accepting new online placements now for the 2020-2021 season. We aim to help all boys to Sing, Transform, and Lead! Fill out the form below and upload a video at the end of the form where it says UPLOAD VIDEO. It’s simple and easy!
You will be contacted by a member of the Raleigh Boychoir staff following receipt of the form and video.
Tuition for all choirs is due on a year-round basis. Tuition for the 2019-2020 season is as follows:
- $1440/year ($120/month) for the Performing Choir; and
- $1320/year ($110/month) for the Resident Choir; and
- $1260/year ($105/month) for the Training Choir; and
- $960/year ($80/month) for the Young Men’s Ensemble
Tuition must be current in order to continue participation in the Raleigh Boychoir.
Tuition is reduced for families with two or more boys participating in the choirs.
Need-based financial aid is available. Applications are inserted in audition packets. We make every effort to provide the opportunity to join our voices! Please contact the RBC office (email@example.com) for more information.
- Rehearsal attire (RBC black polo, khaki pants/shorts)
- Performance attire (varies by choir)
- Information about attire is available at the RBC Center. Consignments may also be available.
- $75 Robe Fee (one time maintenance fee)
- Tours – Cost varies with destination
- Performing Choir: Mondays 4:30 – 6:30pm
- Young Men’s Ensemble: Mondays 6:00-7:30pm
- Training Choir: Tuesdays 4:30 – 6:00pm
- Resident Choir: Tuesdays 4:30 – 6:30pm