This page is for teachers or choral directors to register for the American Music Festival and to provide the names of up to six (6) boy singers to participate. Teachers will distribute this link to parents who will provide additional student information, including payment of $30 registration fee. The link is also included in this parent invitation letter you may send home with students. Please contact the RBC office if your school/organization intends to pay the registration fee for your students.
Teacher Registration Procedures and Information:
- Register yourself and your singers using the form below.
- Go to http://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/search.jsp?festival=10667419 to view and purchase the music for your singers. THIS SHOULD BE DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ALLOW FOR SHIPPING TIME.
- Prepare your festival participants with the music prior to the 1st rehearsal date of April 27. Rehearsal tracks are available here
- Singers are expected to attend rehearsal at RBC Center on either March 29 (6-7:30PM) OR April 18 (6-7:30PM), as well as April 25 (6-7:30PM). More details to follow via email in mid-March.
- Teachers/Choral Directors are required to attend the April 27 rehearsal, as well as the April 28 event and have the appropriate number of chaperones for their participants.
- Teachers/Choral Directors are responsible for having a permission and medical form for each student with them during all festival events.
Please contact Raleigh Boychoir at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.